Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/20 15:22:07 UTC

Delegation Token

Hi all,

I am running into an issue using the Hive Action (and Shell Action to
interact with the hive command line) where the Delegation Token doesn't
seem to be propagated for the proxy user:

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(java.io.IOException): Delegation
Token can be issued only with kerberos or web authentication
at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getDelegationToken(FSNamesystem.java:5895)

Does anyone have any ideas? Tried setting the
"mapreduce.job.credentials.binary" as well to no avail.

Thanks!

Roshan

Re: Delegation Token

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
You may be hitting HIVE-5618<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-5618>.
  You can use the workaround I mentioned in that JIRA.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Delegation Token

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.