Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2014/08/01 14:20:45 UTC

need a build job for the 10.11 branch

The 10.11 branch has been created. Now we need someone to set up
Hudson/Jenkins build jobs. Not sure who's doing that these days.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: need a build job for the 10.11 branch

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 8/1/14 8:32 AM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> I don't have the coordinates needed for this work. If it's urgent I
> can send Knut an SMS?
Thanks, Dag. I don't think this is urgent. Knut will be back on Monday I
think.

Thanks,
-Rick

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.
Hi Rick,

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.
Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> writes:

> The 10.11 branch has been created. Now we need someone to set up
> Hudson/Jenkins build jobs. Not sure who's doing that these days.

I've set up the following build jobs:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-branch-10.11/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-10.11-derbyall/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Derby-10.11-suites.All/

I haven't enabled mail notifications on the derbyall and suites.All jobs
yet. I will do that once they have completed successfully.

--
Knut Anders