Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2017/02/01 10:45:34 UTC

Re: [VOTE] uima-sdk 3.0.0-alpha rc4

> On 30.01.2017, at 15:39, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>
> On 1/30/2017 8:24 AM, Joern Kottmann wrote:
>> +1 to release this alpha version. This will help us to gather feedback from
>> our community.
>>
>> The minor issues pointed out here can be fixed with the next alpha
>> version(s). And we should try to release updates to the alpha version
>> frequently. (also when its a low number of jiras fixed).
> good idea.  Do you mean things like 3.0.0-alpha1, 3.0.0-alpha2, etc. ? or do you
> have a better naming convention in mind?

Applause for the first v3 alpha release! I hope being able to play with it
in the not so far away future... unfortunately, the start of this year is
unusually busy for me.

I think "3.0.0-alpha-1", "3.0.0-alpha-2" are pretty good until we eventually
switch to 3.0.0-beta-1" and finally to "3.0.0" ;)

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: [VOTE] uima-sdk 3.0.0-alpha rc4

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.