Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrea Schwob <An...@sarasin.ch> on 2005/09/23 09:35:19 UTC

TimeStamp as date format in XSL

Hi
Is there a possiblity to change the timestamp, generated  by the Aggregate log file from milliseconds to a standard date format? I am using the "jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl" file to generate the HTML "Load Tests Result" page and I would like to display also the timestamp as date.

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Andrea

RE: TimeStamp as date format in XSL

Posted by Łukasz Żebrowski <lu...@rodan.pl>.
Yes,
Try in jmeter.properties file insert or uncomment line
jmeter.save.saveservice.timestamp_format=MM/dd/yy HH:mm:ss

Greetings,
Łukasz