Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Detwiler <RL...@aol.com> on 2014/05/11 00:22:45 UTC

Are there problems with the mailing list?

I haven't received anything from the mailing list in about a week. I'm
wondering if I somehow got removed from the list, or if there are
problems. If this comes through to the list, it would seem like I've
somehow been removed. I would appreciate anyone responding to copy me
directly to the reply, as a response to the list will probably not get
to me. Thanks.

Posted by Leonie Bevan <le...@bigpond.com>.
UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.

Posted by Gary Frost <gl...@me.com>.
Same here!

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Richard Detwiler wrote:
> I haven't received anything from the mailing list in about a week.

The Apache Software Foundation servers (all @apache.org and
@openoffice.apache.org mail addresses) had a severe outage in the last
4-5 days. Service is now coming back to normal.

Mail received during the outage was queued and is currently being
delivered. They are several million messages (including automated
notifications), so it will take a few hours before everything works
smoothly again. But no messages were lost.

Info: https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/mail_outage
(but the same notice was on the http://openoffice.org home page).

Regards,
   Andrea.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Looks like version 4.1 is very stable.:-)

Re: Are there problems with the mailing list?

Posted by japples <ja...@europa.com>.