Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2016/02/17 12:38:48 UTC

About issue-1661

Hi:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1661?filter=-2.

The issue is china's developer found, but the community has no feedback.
Today, the issue reporter asked me, but I can't answer.
I would like to ask, does anyone know what the issue is? Are developers
using incorrect? If it is bug, when can fix it?

Re: About issue-1661

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
It actually was addressed as another issue, IGNITE-2610. I have linked them
together. Alexey G. mentioned that he will look at it.

D.