Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mike Ferraro <mi...@harvard.edu> on 2007/01/29 20:16:03 UTC

[Axis2] Trouble using java2wsdl.sh tool

Hello,

I've tried using the java2wsdl.sh command line tool in order to generate
a WSDL file from my existing Java object.  When I first tried to run the
script, I got this messages:

./java2wsdl.sh: AXIS2_HOME=/usr/users/mferraro/axis2-1.1.1: is not an
identifier
./java2wsdl.sh: JAVA_HOME=/usr/java: is not an identifier

This was caused by improper export statements in the script.  I fixed
the export statements but then I got this message:

 Using AXIS2_HOME:   /usr/users/mferraro/axis2-1.1.1
 Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/java
Unrecognized option: -sn
Does anyone know what the problem is here?

The command that I'm using is:
./java2wsdl.sh -cp /usr/users/mferraro/cdws-1.0.jar -sn emailUpdate -cn
edu/harvard/cait/cdws/EmailService

(When I removed the -sn option, I got the same error message except for
the -cn option.)

Thank you,
-----
Mike Ferraro
Senior Software Engineer
CAIT : Information Technology Infrastructure Services
Harvard University
ph: 617-384-6683