Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/02 23:24:33 UTC

Re: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 60 [ms] )

This is really old but apparently never got a response.

The error means all connections in your jms connection pool are
checked out to other threads.  I don't see where the number of
processing threads is set, but you may want to assure there are as
many jms connections  as threads if there aren't too many.  If you
already have more connections than processing threads you may not be
closing the connections correctly.

Also, 60 milliseconds seems kind of short to me for waiting for
another thread to return a connection.  Also if all connections are
identical you should only use the selectOneAssumeMatch flag in the pool.

thanks
david jencks