Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by billy <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2011/11/02 19:30:51 UTC

What happened to the camel web application in ActiveMQ 5.5.1

I would like to upgrade my production application to ActiveMQ 5.5.1, but I
don't see the camel web app and I do use it to selectively turn off certain
routes.  Has the camel web app been removed or moved?  Do I have to download
it from somewhere else?  If so, where?

Re: What happened to the camel web application in ActiveMQ 5.5.1

Posted by "Martin C." <ma...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

the only reason for the 5.5.1 release was
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3491, which actually is the
removal of the Camel Web part, as it introduces a dependency to a LGPL
library, which AFAIK is in violation of the Apache guidelines for
allowed external libraries.

Best regards,
Martin