Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by skipper <ha...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/02/18 11:42:42 UTC

[users@httpd] we have a solution

ok Chris everything is working fine. Now we can melt the internet down to one or two computers...it wasn't a great idea to begin with...something like the Tower of Babel....
It should be easy for a nuclear meltdown because what are
peoples alternatives....first, buy a $12 computer, then struggle with a free copy of Slackware Linux and all the apache configuration issues (lots of time on their part involved here), then pay an ISP for a connection....now we can solve all their problems for free except for the Internic cost.