Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by aleksandre tartchinski <to...@hotmail.com> on 2001/08/09 22:48:03 UTC

mod_webapp.so

Hello I have Debian unstable 2.4.7
Tomcat 4.0b6
Apache 2.0.16
I have followed the instraction on how to integrate apache + tomcat,
i have build mod_webapp.so with no errors.
i have added this lines to the httpd.conf

LoadModule webapp_module /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
WebAppMount examples warpConnection /examples/

when i start apache after tomcat i get this output

Syntax error on line 980 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'WebAppMount', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not
included in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Has anybody had this problem before?
Anybody know how to fix this?

Sasha

Re: mod_webapp.so

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
aleksandre tartchinski at tosasha99@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hello I have Debian unstable 2.4.7
> Tomcat 4.0b6
> Apache 2.0.16
> I have followed the instraction on how to integrate apache + tomcat,
> i have build mod_webapp.so with no errors.
> i have added this lines to the httpd.conf
>
> LoadModule webapp_module /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so
> AddModule mod_webapp.c
> WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
> WebAppMount examples warpConnection /examples/
>
> when i start apache after tomcat i get this output
>
> Syntax error on line 980 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
> Invalid command 'WebAppMount', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
> not
> included in the server configuration
> ./apachectl start: httpd could not be started
>
> Has anybody had this problem before?
> Anybody know how to fix this?

WebAppMount? It's WebAppDeploy (the parameters are right then).... Where did
you find that "WebAppMount" name?

    Pier