Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/02/02 00:42:21 UTC

[VOTE] Splitting the repos - ambari-metrics and ambari-logsearch

Hi all,

Thanks for voting on this thread, making it an official vote thread.

Thus far we have 8 +1's on the discussion thread.

2 PMCs
5 Committers
1 Contributors

BR,
Sid

Posted by Aravindan Vijayan <av...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello all,

Due to a notification settings issue in the newly created Ambari Infra services Git repos (Infra, Logsearch & Metrics), the dev@ambari group is getting a mail on every Pull Request update on these repos. We are working with Apache Infra (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17063) to resolve this. Please ignore the mails until then.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan

On 9/25/18, 11:32 AM, "Siddharth Wagle" <sw...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    Resending with corected title since this is not a VOTE thread.

    BR,
    Sid
    We now have separate repos for LogSearch, Ambari Infra and Ambari Metrics projects. Here are the git URLs for each:

    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari-infra.git
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari-metrics.git
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ambari-logsearch.git

    Oliver Szabo and Aravindan Vijayan are working on getting the initial history preserving commits into these created repositories for the individual sub-projects.

    Best Regards,
    Sid

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Splitting the repos - ambari-metrics and ambari-logsearch