Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by CARLOS VINUEZA <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2000/03/15 22:48:32 UTC

Again java compiler problem

How do i fix this thing in RedHat 6.1

the thing is that I'm not able to run even java alone,
and so I can't run java -version, 'cause if i do that
i'll get again

Error: can't find libjava.so.

I think that is any library problem, do I have to
install any other rpm or something

I'm using the Blackdown java compiler:
Complete details below

java version 1.2
Classic VM (build Linux_JDK_1.2_pre-release-v1, native
threads, sunwjit)

I run this in another redhat5.2 box that I have.

Any other idea.

Thank you

http://im.yahoo.com

Re: Again java compiler problem

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, CARLOS VINUEZA wrote:

> How do i fix this thing in RedHat 6.1
>
> the thing is that I'm not able to run even java alone,
> and so I can't run java -version, 'cause if i do that
> i'll get again
>
> Error: can't find libjava.so.
>
> I think that is any library problem, do I have to
> install any other rpm or something
>
> I'm using the Blackdown java compiler:
> Complete details below
>
> java version 1.2
> Classic VM (build Linux_JDK_1.2_pre-release-v1, native
> threads, sunwjit)
>
> I run this in another redhat5.2 box that I have.
>
> Any other idea.

Sure. Head over to the java-linux mailing list and ask there. This isn't
our area of expertise.

- donald