Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Paul Kuykendall (PL/EUS)" <pa...@ericsson.com> on 2006/12/01 21:44:45 UTC

Changing the fonts in JMeter

Hi,

Is it possible to change the font used by JMeter in the large text
areas?  Specifically, I want to use a fixed width font in the BeanShell
control types.  I've done a bit of googling, but have thus far been
unsuccessful.

Thanks!

/Paul

Re: Changing the fonts in JMeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter just uses standard Java controls. These may well be
configurable, so potentially you can even use BeanShell to fix this...

I'm assuming that you want to do this because of some complicated code?

I think all the BeanShell test elements support init files; it is
generally best to put as much code in there as possible (methods etc)
to reduce the work done interpreting the element.

S.