Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/31 21:28:13 UTC

Cleaning up Contrib folder

The current contrib folder in our SVN repo has the initial admin ui
contributed by Avdhesh, but we have made significant improvements
towards adding edit extra admin capabilities to the album thanks to
Suho contributions. If everybody is ok, I'd like to remove the
contents of the folder contrib to avoid future confusions.

Thoughts ?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/photark/contrib/

--
Luciano Resende