Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stefan Siegl <s....@novatec-gmbh.de> on 2004/07/27 14:50:40 UTC

How to get the ActionForward for the _previous_ page

Hello,

I created a small application using Struts and the internationalization
and provided images (with the flags in the appropriate language) that
allow the user to change the language. The changing of the language is
done using a normal Action class. My problem is that after changing the
language (resetting the session attribute) I do not know where to
forward to. I want to forward to the last page independently on which
page the language was selected. The problem with Struts is that i do not
get any information about the last page that the user was on, so I am
not able to forward to the last page. Is this correct or is there any
workaround to do this?

If this is not possible, then it would be nice to have that in a further
release of Struts because I think that would be very helpful to create
dialogues based on Struts.

Thanks for your time,
Best regards,
Stefan