Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Honorez Dylan <Dy...@cronos.be> on 2004/08/18 18:15:19 UTC

Dynamic Invocation of JAX-RPC service

Hi,

Has anybody got a working example / sample from a WSIF Client that
communicates with classic JAX-RPC using doc/lit or rpc/enc? Is this
possible at all?

WSIF works easily with Axis, but not with Jax-rpc.

Is there something I'm missing?

When I use doc/lit I get errors because my parameters never arrive.

When I use rpc/enc I get errors because WSIF adds namespaces to my
operations that aren't necessary.

Suggestions are welcome!

Kind regards,

Dylan Honorez,

dylan.honorez@cronos.be

http://www.xt-i.com

Re: Dynamic Invocation of JAX-RPC service

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Honorez Dylan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anybody got a working example / sample from a WSIF Client that
> communicates with classic JAX-RPC using doc/lit or rpc/enc?

what i sclassic JAX-RPC - what version of SOAP is it using?

> Is this possible at all?
>
> WSIF works easily with Axis, but not with Jax-rpc.

JAX-RPC is API that is implemented by Axis so i must admit i miss
osmehing in your question ...

> Is there something I’m missing?

What is exactly that you try to do? what what is the prolem? what are
all messages and exact versions of products, errors, and stack traces?
how to reproduce it?

> <>When I use doc/lit I get errors because my parameters never arrive.

did you try to use TcpMon or similiar tool to capture network traffic?
how does this look?

> <>
>
> When I use rpc/enc I get errors because WSIF adds namespaces to my
> operations that aren’t necessary.

what is WSDL fil, how message looks?

thanks,

alek