Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2017/11/28 01:50:15 UTC

algebricks-examples

Hi,

we still have the algebricks-examples module and I believe that it’s
largely unused.
Is that correct?
If nobody has a strong attachment to it, I’d like to remove it [1].

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/2180/

Re: algebricks-examples

Posted by Murtadha Hubail <hu...@gmail.com>.
+1 for removal. If anyone needs it, it can be easily added in a private branch.

Cheers,
Murtadha

    +1

Re: algebricks-examples