Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sócrates Medina <sj...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/26 15:34:08 UTC

struts problem

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem with struts. I have an actioon which receive some
parameters, but when i submit the struts form, i loose the parameters that i
used in the same form....i just want to get help if there;s a way for
keeping the same parameters after submitting the form.

I don;t want to concatenate and appent the paramerters to the URL action,
just wondering if there's a more elegant way in struts config.

Need an answer ASAP, please :)

Thanx all!

--
socrates medina
--

Re: struts problem

Posted by AQ...@epsilon.com.
"Sócrates Medina" <sj...@gmail.com> wrote on 01/26/2007 08:34:08
AM:

> Hello guys,
>
> I'm having a problem with struts. I have an actioon which receive some
> parameters, but when i submit the struts form, i loose the parameters
that i
> used in the same form....i just want to get help if there;s a way for
> keeping the same parameters after submitting the form.
>
> I don;t want to concatenate and appent the paramerters to the URL
action,
> just wondering if there's a more elegant way in struts config.

Have you tried storing the parameters in hidden fields inside the form you
are submitting?