Posted to users@felix.apache.org by mv...@comcast.net on 2010/08/26 21:04:23 UTC

Invalid signature file digest

Gents,

The OSGi app I'm bundling is giving me the following error:

Exception thrown while constructing Processor object: Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main attributes.

Have you guys seen this before?  Any ideas what this error is attempting to tell me?

v/r,

Mike Van

Re: Invalid signature file digest

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Can you give us a little more informations like version of felix
framework, exception stacktrace, etc.?

regards,
Karl

--