Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/21 01:40:21 UTC

JXR misc

When I was puttering in JXR, Hervé mentioned that Vincent had a load
of stuff in a branch. Now that the new parent POMs are out, I'd like
to update JXR to use them, and make the plugin 'parent' to the general
plugin parent. Vincent, do you want to merge in your branch, first?

Re: JXR misc

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
Thanks Benson, Hervé and other!

The main pb for us is to merge our actual grammar [1] with the new
Java grammar [2].
I ping David from antlr3-maven-plugin

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/jxr/maven-jxr/maven-jxr-java/src/main/antlr/java.g
[2] http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1090713067533/index.html

Re: JXR misc

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:
> code is in sandbox: [1]
> it has better syntax highlighting features (since it knows java syntax), and
> even UML graphing features: would be terrible IMHO
>
> but the problem is actually updating javaG.g [2] with latest grammar from
> antlr site, to support annotations.
> For the moment, we tried to stay with ANTLR v2, only update the grammar.
> But if someone feels that moving to ANTLR v3 first would be easier, why not:
> we're not fundamentally pro-ANTLR v2

Well I'd suggest pinging the ANTLR list, Terrence is overly helpful
and I would have thought Java grammars at least would have been a
problem already solved for us.

Re: JXR misc

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
code is in sandbox: [1]

Re: JXR misc

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: JXR misc

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks Benson!
>
> Feel free to go ahead first.
> The branch has been active lately but Hervé and myself are sticked by
> the implementation (grammar for jdk6)

Hmm. I don't suppose that there's something borrowable from Eclipse
here (semi-joking).

Re: JXR misc

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
Thanks Benson!