Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by William Shen <wi...@marinsoftware.com> on 2019/04/11 23:17:32 UTC

Plan to release 4.15.0?

Hi,

Looking to pick up the fix for PHOENIX-5101
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5101> from 4.15.0, and
wondering what's the expectation on when we think 4.15.0 will be considered
for release. Took a quick look, and seems like current blockers are:
PHOENIX-5103 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5103>,
PHOENIX-5104 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5104>, and
PHOENIX-5057 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5057>.

Thanks

Re: Plan to release 4.15.0?

Posted by William Shen <wi...@marinsoftware.com>.
Thanks Thomas. I will take a look and follow up if there's any other
questions!

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 5:31 PM Thomas D'Silva

Re: Plan to release 4.15.0?

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.

Re: Plan to release 4.15.0?

Posted by William Shen <wi...@marinsoftware.com>.