Posted to users@camel.apache.org by intelccdodemo <in...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 08:10:08 UTC

MDC logging for different route

In my project there are different routes based on seda and EIP, what i want
to achieve for each request log common identifier for trace-ability and
debugging.

I tried using MdcUnitOfWork  like CustomUnitOfWork extends MdcUnitOfWork
implements UnitOfWork and that gets created by CustomUnitOfWorkFactory. But,
still not able to persist common id across different route and processor
started from one route.

Any suggestion and help?

Re: AW: MDC logging for different route

Posted by intelccdodemo <in...@gmail.com>.
Is there a way to define custom threadpool that will be used by Seda based
route and EIP (Splitter). Then i may need to customize that threadpool to
copy context with custom information ?

Re: AW: MDC logging for different route

Posted by intelccdodemo <in...@gmail.com>.
When i override CustomUnitOfWork then able to add an extra key-value pair but
what i wanted to know how would i make it persistent through mdc from one
route to 2nd to 3rd and so on .. as long as request is valid ?

AW: MDC logging for different route

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
As far as I understand your use case, the following JIRA addresses your requirement as well: