Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "mr.knowledge" <mr...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/17 09:17:42 UTC

Webservice doesn't work

Hi,

because I don't get an answer until now I tried it again. Maybe someone can help me. I use Tomcat and Axis 1.4

I have deployed some small example webservices in Axis and the services work, i.e. if I click on

http://localhost:8080/axis/services/AddiererWebService
I get "Hi there, this is an AXIS service! Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here..."

I can also create the wsdl file throug attaching ?wsdl.

But now my problem. I try to create a small BPEL example which uses my 2 Axis Webservices (AddiererWebService and MultipliziererWebService)

The WebService .class files are of course in the classes order. If I try to deploy the .bpel and .wsdl file (which is included in this mail) I get the following error message:

Ouch, something went wrong while deploying the process. Here's the error I got:

  BPWSContainerProcessService: exception while compiling BPWS file: No activity was found for the process. Perhaps the namespace is incorrect.
I would be very happy If someone can help me which lines must be modified or what should I do that this example works. I hope there is someone who can help me.

regards

alex