Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Siegfried Baiz <ba...@sulzer.de> on 2006/12/09 16:03:31 UTC

Re: how to define an interface extension for all created java-Types rsp. all schema-element

Hello Cazar,

thanks for your swift reply!

What ist "*" standing for - does it mean all types of all created packages?

In that sense com.abc.core.* would match on all types of
    com.abc.core.pack1
    com.abc.core.pack2
    com.abc.core.pack2.subpack3
etc. - like the import-statements in java?

Thanks for your help - I'm gonna try it soon.

Siggi