Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Everman <ev...@precedadesign.com> on 2003/05/05 22:29:47 UTC

Absolute component spec path

Hi-

My application is having trouble finding components using Alpha 5 with the
.application file is under the WEB-INF.  In the .application file, my
component is spec'ed like this:

<component-type type="BorderMain"
specification-path="/site/comp/border/BorderMain.jwc"/>

 From the previous discussions, I thought that an absolute path would
always refer to the classpath, which is where this .jwc file is - yet its
not found.  I'm assuming that if I remove the leading slash, the search
would be relative to the .application file.

Am I still missing it?

Eric Everman

Preceda Design LLC
www.precedadesign.com

Re: Absolute component spec path

Posted by Eric Everman <ev...@precedadesign.com>.
OK - It looks like an absolute spec-path is relative to the context (which
would make sense).

ee