Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by JD Daniels <jd...@kismetsoftware.com> on 2005/02/07 16:16:43 UTC

Xpatch doc?

I am trying to replace my rather clunky build system with something like
what is coming together at
http://brutus.apache.org/docs/build/cocoon-doco-2-2/CocoonProjectAnt21.html

but looking at the bugzilla notes, and the discussion on dev, it seems i
missed the development of being able to include my own .xconf files
without patching cocoon.xconf. I have been googling about, and gave
marctheaimsgroup a search, but haven't seen the discussions on this
happening. can someone point me to a doc, or tell me how to utilize this
functionality?

JD

Re: Xpatch doc?

Posted by JD Daniels <jd...@kismetsoftware.com>.
ahhhh I see the light. That'll teach me for lurking on dev :)

Thanks

JD

Re: Xpatch doc?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.