Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Oliver Kiessler <ol...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/28 18:36:12 UTC

JCR/Jackrabbit framework

hi list,
I have posted an article on my weblog today about working on a
JCR/Jackrabbit framework. It's that "general purpose API" that I have
talked about on this list weeks ago. So, if anybody is interessted in
reading, please check it out:

http://www.techblogs.de/roller/page/okiess

If the framework is useful to the JCR/Jackrabbit community, I would be
very pleased to contribute it. The sources are not yet available for
download, so just send me an email if you are interessted to get them.

cheers,
oliver

Re: JCR/Jackrabbit framework

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@sword-technologies.com>.
Oliver,

I like applications which use abstraction between the different layers
and I think your idea is very usefull.
Do you know Graffito (http://incubator.apache.org/graffito) ? We have
the same requirements. Currently, we are supporting a simple DB schema
and a WEBDAV support will be available this month. JCR is not yet
supported because it is a more recent technology and we have to find
some JCR experts who want to work on the Graffito project.

So, the Graffito team is interesting by your JCR/Jackrabbit framework
:-) I think it could be the best JCR/Jackrabbit integration for Graffito.
Can you send me the source ? Let me know if you want to get more info on
Graffito.

Best regards,
Christophe