Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/17 14:58:51 UTC

Review request for IGNITE-8740: Support reuse of already initialized Ignite in IgniteSpringBean

Hi All,
Can you please review my changes for IGNITE-8740.

PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/4208
TC:
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1397283&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunAll

Thanks,
Amir

Re: Review request for IGNITE-8740: Support reuse of already initialized Ignite in IgniteSpringBean

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry,

Thanks for pointing this out. Fixed in master and 2.6.

-Val

Posted by Dmitriy Govorukhin <dm...@gmail.com>.
Valentin,

Posted by Amir Akhmedov <am...@gmail.com>.