Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2003/11/19 22:59:33 UTC

Avalon Development Roadmap

Hello all.  Quiet day today on the mailing list.

Well, rather than continue to complain about the lack of a roadmap or JIRA,
I've started to put together something in wiki (emphasis on started):

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AvalonRoadmap

Feel free to start adding issues and items.  We can then sort them out,
figure out which ones should go to what release.  I figure the wiki would be
a little easier to work with than a static page on the site.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to start working on it more this evening.

Thanks!

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM