Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Jeff Yu <je...@apache.org> on 2010/07/06 04:01:32 UTC

Aaron Anderson as ODE committer.

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce a new committer in the ODE team. Please join me to
welcome our new committer Aaron Anderson.
Aaron has been actively contributing important fixes to ODE, in areas like
maven build, jpa refactoring and other bug fixes,
so I'm happy to have him in the core team!

I'm looking forward to see his commits soon :)

BTW, Aaron has been voted as ODE commiter back in May, due to the delay of
account creation, we just announce it today. sorry for it. ;)

Regards
Jeff

--
Cheers,