Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by akhil1988 <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/05 20:59:12 UTC

Giving classpath in "hadoop jar" command i.e. while executing a mapreduce job

I wish to give a path of a jar file as an argument when executing the "hadoop
jar ..... " command as my mapper uses that jar file for its operation. I
found that -libjars option can be used but for me it is not working, it is
giving an exception. Can anyone tell, how to use libjars generic command
option and if any change in code that needs to be made while using libjars.

Thank You in Advance!
Akhil Langer