Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Kenneth G. Bice" <aw...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/14 04:15:35 UTC

Pointing OFBiz direct to domain

Hello,

I am trying to understand how I can create a product catalog for display
on the web and have OFBiz
point directly to the domain ie; http://my.domain.com not
my.domain.com:8080 or whatever.
I guess I need some documentation on deploying the catalog for web. Any
info would be appreciated.

KGB

Re: Pointing OFBiz direct to domain

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can change the ports 8080 to 80. To do this you have to edit
ofbiz-container.xml and url.properties files.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
was going to send you to the ofbiz documentation link but that is messed up.
documentation is internal to ofbiz
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N230C9
note this gets update late at night (early morning) depending where you are.

this is not in the internal yet.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Kenneth G. Bice sent the following on 2/13/2011 7:15 PM: