Posted to users@flex.apache.org by John Cunliffe <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 14:24:41 UTC

Flash is back on Windows 8

fyi -
http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-changes-default-flash-behavior-in-windows-8-and-rt-7000012418/

Let's hope Adobe also allows for Air on Windows 8. Even if not, this is
already pretty good news for Flex on Flash Player.

regards
John

Re: Flash is back on Windows 8

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-changes-default-flash-behavior-in-windows-8-and-rt-7000012418/

Yes good news indeed. Here's the details from the Microsoft IE blog.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2013/03/11/flash-in-windows-8.aspx

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Flash is back on Windows 8

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

> The error that the other server returned was:
> 552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold (HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_
> LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK

Change to sending plain text emails rather than HTML emails and it should be accepted.

Thanks
Justin

Re: Flash is back on Windows 8

Posted by Alain Ekambi <ja...@gmail.com>.

     users@flex.apache.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for
the recipient domain flex.apache.org by mx1.eu.apache.org. [192.87.106.230].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold (HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_
LOW,SPF_PASS,URIBL_BLACK

Looks like my message was rejected as a spam ?

Re: Flash is back on Windows 8

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.
On 3/12/2013 1:52 PM, Alain Ekambi wrote:
> I was about to post the same info but it looks like i can only answer to
> flex.apache.org but not write new Post.
> Did i do something wrong ?
> M i banned ?

  What happened when you tried to write a new post?  I didn't see a
approve notification or anything similar.

Re: Flash is back on Windows 8

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--
Alex Harui