Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/01 01:12:21 UTC

Sample App

Hi,
  Is there any sample app to see sling in action?

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/

---------------------------------
Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Re: Sample App

Posted by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com>.
ok thanks I will give it a try

Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:  Hi Ransford,

Sorry for the delay. There was in fact no sample app for Sling except a
small testing bundle I made for myself some time ago. After brushing it
up a bit and adding more content and more diverse use cases, I just
commit it as a new "sample" project to the Sling trunk.

You may install this bundle project to sling and then access the
http://localhost:8080/sample/content/home.html page (assuming you are
running Sling off the sling-app project). It just contains three pages,
of which two are rendered entirely by JSP located in the Repository and
the third (/sample/content/home/moreinfojsp.html) has its inner content
(entitled "JSP Rendered Content") rendered by a JSP compiled into the
bundle. The navigation to the left is rendered by a Navigation component
"called" with synthetic Content object from
the /sample/components/page/jsp/start.jsp.

I have put adding more text regarding this sample up to the Sling site
on my agenda ....

Have fun (and provide feedback) !

Regards
Felix

Am Sonntag, den 30.09.2007, 16:12 -0700 schrieb paksegu:
> Hi,
> Is there any sample app to see sling in action?
>

> Ransford Segu-Baffoe
>
> paksegu@yahoo.com
>
> https://serenade.dev.java.net/
> http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/
>
> ---------------------------------
> Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/