Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Khurram Zaman <Kh...@sensys.com> on 2009/04/16 08:56:21 UTC

failover not working on unplugging cable with http transport

hi,

I have a 3 machine setup in which I have configured a pure master slave
broker topology. I have 1 client machine and 1 master and 1 slave. The
client is using failover uri and it works good when I use tcp transport.
When I switch to http transport, the problem is that failover doesnt
happen when I unplug the network cable for master machine. I am using
active mq 5.1.0. I have not set any other parameters other than
randomize=false in the uri for client. Can someone help me in this
regards. I want transport to be http and I want failover to work when
network goes down. urgent help would be helpful.

Khurram.