Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ulhas Shringare <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 09:20:19 UTC

Need to know steps of installation of Hadoop 0.23

Hello,
I need to know steps to install Hadoop 0.23 , every where there are steps
to install hadoop 0.20.
And there are bit difference between them.Like conf/hadoop-env config file
is not there.
Please provide me suitable information or link.

Ulhas Shringare
Email : ulhas@gigfrix.com / shringareulhas09@gmail.com

Re: Need to know steps of installation of Hadoop 0.23

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.
Also have a look at this good reference of information.

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/

Posted by Praveen Sripati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Ulhas,

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Hi Ulhas,

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
On Dec 6, 2011, at 12:20 AM, Ulhas Shringare wrote:

> Hello,
> I need to know steps to install Hadoop 0.23 , every where there are steps
> to install hadoop 0.20.
> And there are bit difference between them.Like conf/hadoop-env config file
> is not there.
> Please provide me suitable information or link.

Docs on hadoop.apache.org:

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/SingleCluster.html
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.23.0/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/ClusterSetup.html

Arun