Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by jantjeBelgium <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2008/06/11 19:51:53 UTC

Cocoon Form with Ajax

I have ONE page, in which the user can select from a folding tree (it folds
using ajax). Once opened in the browser, no new page is opened nor
refreshed. All the changes in the page are done with ajax.

Ok! When someone clicks on an 'end item' from the tree, in the same page a
<DIV/>-BLOCK will appear (using ajax).

The problem is: I want to have a cocoon form in this <DIV/>-BLOCK. Is this
possible? (So I do not want to open a new page with f.i. continuations..)

Does someone have an idea? Or an example?

Thanks and greetings!