Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jaskirat singh <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/20 22:00:48 UTC

ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory does not respect various parameters for redelivery policy

I tried to add these following parameters to my redelivery policy and *
activeMQ* is not respecting any of them except maximumRedelivery
<spring:bean id="redeliveryPolicy" class="*org*.*apache*.*activemq*
.RedeliveryPolicy">
<spring:property name="maximumRedeliveries" value="5"/>
<spring:property name="initialRedeliveryDelay" value="5000"/>
<spring:property name="redeliveryDelay" value="2000"/>
<spring:property name="useExponentialBackOff" value="true"/>
<spring:property name="backOffMultiplier" value="2"/>

</spring:bean>

I have filled a jira for this issue too, if someone knows a quick
workaround, my major concern is to use redeliveryDelay *attribute* with
maximumRedeliveries?

https://issues.*apache*.*org*/jira/browse/AMQ-3285<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3285>

I am using *activeMQ* 5.4.2 and the same issue is still there in 5.5.0 also