Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2005/12/14 12:23:53 UTC

[test] Awake dormant component

Hi folks,

Alex Karasulu once created the "test" component and I had already at that time a special interest in this. I would like to awake this dormant component, maintain and add stuff.

WDYT?

- Jörg

Re: [test] Awake dormant component

Posted by "C. Grobmeier" <gr...@possessed.de>.
> Alex Karasulu once created the "test" component and I had already at that time a special interest in this. I would like to awake this dormant component, maintain and add stuff.

just for info, what did this component? can't find any information about
this. Thanks
Chris