Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Tom Rynne <to...@net-imps.com> on 2000/11/10 11:05:10 UTC

optional tasks (ejbjar)

Hello,
  How do i use optional tasks?
If i've missed the documentation could you point me to it. I've tried adding
optional.jar to the classpath, and adding a taskdef line but I get the
following exception
     javax/xml/parsers/ParserConfigurationException

btw the ejbjar task looks great.

thanks
Tom

RE: optional tasks (ejbjar)

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Tom,

Put the optional.jar in the lib directory of ANT_HOME. It will
automatically be used by ant in this case. There is no need to change
your classpath. I think that is working, however, since the class you
are missing is one that is used by the ejbjar task. Can you check your
XML parser setup. You need a JAXP compliant parser to use Ant. What
parser are you using?

Conor