Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "peng.jianhua" <35...@qq.com> on 2016/11/15 08:04:51 UTC

Apache Kylin compiler

Dear All:

I have a question. The source code address of the apache kylin is
git://git.apache.org/kylin.git. How to compile can get HBase 1.x version and
HBase 0.9.8 version using the only source code?

Best regards

Peng Jianhua

2016.11.15

Re: Apache Kylin compiler

Posted by "Billy(Yiming) Liu" <li...@gmail.com>.
The master branch is for HBase 0.98.
The master-hbase1.x branch is for HBase 1.x.

The source code is a little different.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)