Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/12/20 15:53:26 UTC

Coloc for JAX-RS

Hi,

I have seen the request from one user to provide coloc feature (http://cxf.apache.org/docs/coloc-feature.html ) for JAX-RS services (currently is supported for JAX-WS only).
IMO will be nice if both implementations consequentially support this feature.
Any thoughts regarding that?

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: Coloc for JAX-RS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei
On 20/12/13 14:53, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen the request from one user to provide coloc feature (http://cxf.apache.org/docs/coloc-feature.html ) for JAX-RS services (currently is supported for JAX-WS only).
> IMO will be nice if both implementations consequentially support this feature.
> Any thoughts regarding that?

I would not mind doing simply for the consistency purposes, the WS users
can write a server code which talks to the collocated servers the CXF
way, i.e, via the injected JAX-WS client interface, as opposed to via an
actual target server bean reference, so the same may be done for JAX-RS

Thanks, Sergey