Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 14:49:04 UTC

[VOTE][RUST][DataFusion] Release Apache Arrow DataFusion 16.0.0 RC2

Hi,

I would like to propose a release of Apache Arrow DataFusion Implementation,
version 16.0.0.

This release candidate is based on commit:
1844d39eb92f04e483095f491ff07da3a2f67f25 [1]
The proposed release tarball and signatures are hosted at [2].
The changelog is located at [3].

Please download, verify checksums and signatures, run the unit tests, and
vote
on the release. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but all members of the community
are
encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The standard verification procedure is documented at
https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/blob/master/dev/release/README.md#verifying-release-candidates
.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Arrow DataFusion 16.0.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Arrow DataFusion 16.0.0 because...

Here is my vote:

+1

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/tree/1844d39eb92f04e483095f491ff07da3a2f67f25
[2]:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/arrow/apache-arrow-datafusion-16.0.0-rc2
[3]:
https://github.com/apache/arrow-datafusion/blob/1844d39eb92f04e483095f491ff07da3a2f67f25/CHANGELOG.md

Re: [VOTE][RUST][DataFusion] Release Apache Arrow DataFusion 16.0.0 RC2

Posted by Jeremy Dyer <jd...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding) validated on Ubuntu 20.04

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

[RESULT][VOTE][RUST][DataFusion] Release Apache Arrow DataFusion 16.0.0 RC2

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.
Resending with RESULT subject line

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wang Xudong <wx...@gmail.com>.