Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bill Dearling <wj...@rogers.com> on 2016/12/08 19:12:40 UTC

page numbers

Hi there
 when I go to print a page, the sheet # appears at the top and the page # appears at the bottom. it also prints when I print the sheet.
Is there a way that I can print  my sheet and not have the page and sheet number appear?
Thank you for any help you can give me
 Bill

Re: page numbers

Posted by Girvin Herr <gi...@fastmail.com>.
Bill,

I assume you are using Calc, the spreadsheet part of OpenOffice.

Go to Format -> Page and under the Header tab, click on Edit. That
should bring up a dialog with three area panes - left, center, and
right.  Delete the unwanted fields/text in these areas and click on OK.
Then do the same for the Footer tab, if wanted. Then click on OK -> OK
.  The data in these header and footer "areas" are defining what is
printed at the top (header) and bottom (footer) on each page/sheet.  If
you don't want any header or footer at all, you can remove the check in
the "Footer on" and/or "Header on" boxes in the Header and Footer tabs.

HTH.

Girvin Herr