Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/09 18:36:23 UTC

Re: Need someone share the best practice of DAS export to Web Service

Have you looked at the DAS/SCA integration, the idea is that you could
have a "business interface" that would use DAS to retrieve the data
from data source, and you could expose your business interface as a
SCA component, and use a ws-binding for example. See links below [1]
[2].

I don't have a webservices example using the implementation.das, but
it shouldn't be that hard to do one, let me play with this tonight and
send you some more info tomorrow... maybe this could help you...

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg18908.html
[2] http://lresende.blogspot.com/2007/01/declarative-data-access-services.html

--
Luciano Resende