Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Chris Reynolds <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 18:05:41 UTC

Obtaining proxy port inside plugin

Hi,

Is it possible to obtain the proxy's port number from inside a plugin?
I want to use more than one listening port but I need to know which
port the client connected to in my plugin code.

Note - I am using Traffic Server 3.0.0.

Thank-you,

Chris Reynolds.

Re: Obtaining proxy port inside plugin

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 07/13/2011 10:05 AM, Chris Reynolds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to obtain the proxy's port number from inside a plugin?
> I want to use more than one listening port but I need to know which
> port the client connected to in my plugin code.
>
> Note - I am using Traffic Server 3.0.0.

I'd imagine TSHttpTxnIncomingAddrGet() would hold that? But don't take
my word for it, test it or check the code :).

-- Leif