Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by "K.Misha" <mi...@4k.com.ua> on 2013/09/26 15:50:13 UTC

*.docx in OpenOffice 4.0

Hi, Andrew.

OpenOffice4.0 opens *.docx format.

And if we will watch "MRI Uno object inspector tool" we will see that Args
is:

Name          string                FilterName

Handle        long                  0

Value         any                   MS Word 2007 XML

State         .beans.PropertyState  DIRECT_VALUE

Value is "MS Word 2007 XML". I will test OpenOffice4.0 if it can work with
*.docx(writing in this format) and reply to you.

Maybe it will be useful for you and other people who use OO SDK.

p.s: Language: MS Visual Studio (C++);

Re: *.docx in OpenOffice 4.0

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
On 09/26/2013 09:50 AM, K.Misha wrote:
> Hi, Andrew.
>
> OpenOffice4.0 opens *.docx format.

Yes, but it does not WRITE the docx format.

I should have emphasized that it reads DOCX formats, and that the
capability has been improved for the latest release.

Thanks for the clarification for my sloppy writing :-)

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php