Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@ledem.net> on 2014/11/01 00:41:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Parquet Format (incubating) 2.2.0 RC2

+1

I verified the signature
The key is published at https://github.com/apache/incubator-parquet-format/blob/master/KEYS

tests pass
"mvn clean install" runs and produces valid artifacts.
I quickly checked it had the latests changes.

I checked NOTICE and LICENSE and they look good to me.

Posted by Chris Aniszczyk <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

checks out, tests pass, notices are there

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org