Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jeff Corliss <je...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/10 04:46:08 UTC

Quick questions re: multiple sub-apps

Due to recent hard to see mapping problems in mystruts-config.xml, it seems I should start makinguse of the multiple sub-apps in 1.1 as part ofconverting from 1.02.Question: are you limited to one level deep on thesub-app?  I know from looking around that you canhave, say:/webapp/webapp/adminBut can you also have, for example:/webapp/webapp/admin/webapp/admin/basics/webapp/admin/advancedetc.?

Yahoo! - We Remember

Re: Quick questions re: multiple sub-apps

Posted by Jeff Corliss <je...@yahoo.com>.
um ... let me clarify those paths ...